Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baubles. I should learn to talk less here.

Anyway, my itouch didn't allow me to post anything here while I was suffering from the worst headache ever so I wrote what I wanted on facebook:

Emma Fung I've never had a more terrible headache and it's been hurting since 1am. It's 5:38 am now and it's worse while lying down. Rolling in bed for 2.5 hours. Sorry, feels like a historical moment. It hurts like... @&$!?/.


Yeah, it felt like a historical moment and that I HAD to write it down. Damn, the worst part is that it throbs even more when you're lying down?! Listening to classical music didn't help, and I ended up sitting on the sofa for awhile. Think I fell asleep only at 6 plus. That was when the effects of panadol finally kicked in.

Damn these headaches. Its unbearable, I swear. Makes you perspire and your lips all dry, your eyes'll sting. Genes, wonderful.



Oh, and watching reality shows make you squirmy. You're either a fake bitch, a bitch, or a person with no personality if you choose to keep quiet. What?!

Nah, I should still learn to type less here. Like my friend put it, I'm "passively aggresive" here. Don't suppose that's nice.

Hearing people complain and whine about others' personalities makes you realise you'll be hated for anything you do. Anyway.

Its a hell of a world out there. For all the cynical beings (and i'm one myself), there still are people who are genuinely nice.

So... just be yourself.

No comments: